Bustin' the Blogg


Well hopefully this will be the first of many posts! After being void of the internet for the best part of a year 'n 'alf i finally have that mysterious connection once again! O how i have missed you!
So the new project, whats going down in groove town? Well project "Heathen" is going brilliantly! (Unfortunately i couldnt say the same for my poor sliced fingers) I have been exploring the depths of religeon and survivalism, both of which play a huge part in my life but i think that my project is opne enugh for others to relate to. When I mention religeon,i refer to my loss of faith, althought i have never followed a religoen, i always wanted to believe in something. Fairly recent events however caused me to re-evaluate how i felt. I am now an Aethiest and considered a Heathen by those who follow a religeon (except the followers of Buddhism they dont belive in "evil") Each of my sculptures contain a referece to myself and have the ability to induce a repulsed reaction from the viewer.
I'll leave my details there for now unil i have some more drawings photographed.

Twitchy Nose, Long Ears

No comments:

Post a Comment