Christ on a bike??? Not AGAIN!!!


No the saviour didnt come, nor did ebay fulfill its duties once again, that is to say that my clumsiness is to be heald accountable as well as the stubborness of the sellers. I have bought a mole skull for £19.00 and in truth i dont want it! i put a bid on for £4.00 and i must of made a mistake and not realised. I am only thankful that he bidding didnt go any higher as the mistake was that the maximum my bid would go to was £140!!!! Dont they know im a student????? I have asked for it to be mutually withdrawn and am waiting tentatively for a reply... (Did i ever mention the amount of problems ive had with ebay?)

Seccondly, and on a much higher note ive sent off my design for my buisiness cards to be made, my logo is to be the little trinkett i made from the "wild woodbine cigarettes" box and the rabbits foot peeking out from inside it. I can only hope that they hurry up!!!

(I already have a nervous disposition which includes racing towards the door like a mad terrier whenever i hear the postman!)

No comments:

Post a Comment