Tut Tut Tut

I apologise in advance for the (what do i call it?) half decayed rabbit skeleton, i thought it was interesting.

I am deeply dissappointed with the lack of responses from local museums regarding their collection loans. I have many ideas for my final piece and one of them consists of a taxidermied rabbit/hare. I have enquired at many museums and organisations and as of yet there has been no response. Of course all my aims have been outlined in the emails i have sent but unfortunately the hours of trawling through pages and pages of collection information doesnt seem to have paid off.
I am now looking for local-ish auctions that could have what im looking for, ebay (oh damn you ebay! this is one times too many you have let me down!) and taxidermists have proved to be far too expensive to buy from, hence the borrowing of the taxidermied rabbit!! (sounds like a murder mystery!)
Heres a few more pictures from my current work, it is only something short of a miracle that my clumsy battered and brusied fingers were able to take the photo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment